Outstanding Community Service Award
- At least 75% of the total membership must have volunteered a minimum average of three hours each during the course of the year on the club’s community service or fund-raising initiatives.
- The club, as a whole, must have provided at least 300 hours of volunteer time during the course of the year. This could be by providing direct service through a project in the community or in raising funds to underwrite the cost of the community service initiatives.
- The club must have given at least $1,000 during the course of the year to underwrite to costs of the community service initiatives or to make direct charitable donations to community non-profit organizations or other worthy causes.
Eleven (11) clubs submitted award applications this year.
- Altrusa of Asheville, NC
- Altrusa of Atlanta, GA
- Altrusa of Caldwell County, NC
- Altrusa of Charlotte, NC
- Altrusa of Lake City, FL
- Altrusa of Lake County, FL
- Altrusa of Orlando-Winter Park, FL
- Altrusa of St. Augustine, FL
- Altrusa of Spartanburg, SC
- Altrusa of Starke, FL
- Altrusa of Waynesville, NC
From January 1, 2013 to December 31, 2013, Altrusans of District Three were busy serving their communities.
Total Volunteer Hours:
Average hours per Altrusan:
Total funds spent or donated by club: